Re: type discrepancy in rational_fraction operator *

From: edgar
Subject: Re: type discrepancy in rational_fraction operator *
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:58:07 +0000

On 2021-04-22 17:11, Konstantinos Poulios wrote:
Hi,

Not sure how well maintained the QD support is. I have never compiled
GetFEM with qd support. You should better build it without QD unless you
have some specific reason for using high precision arithmetics.

Best regards
Kostas

Thank you, Kostas. I will avoid QD for now, then. Can you please help me with my

    undefined reference to [X]

Where [X] is at least `mumps_sol_get_npiv_liell_ipos_', `mpi_pack_', `mumps_get_nnz_internal_', `mpi_cancel_', etc.? This happens when trying to compile the examples. I already tested MUMPS by itself, and it seems to be working (not to mention OpenMPI). It has been some weeks now (there is another thread for this). Thanks! (sorry for the trouble).