Re: Help to compile test cases

From: edgar
Subject: Re: Help to compile test cases
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 18:39:32 +0000

On 2021-05-07 19:57, Konstantinos Poulios wrote:
maybe it helps you to compare. In general try a clean compilation, with a minimum set of features enabled, and then enable one feature at the time.

Dear Kostas,

I tried to compile GetFEM with all the options individually. They all
fail at some point. I attach a file where I show the `configure' command
that I used in each case, and the result. The issue that I report seems
to be only related to how GetFEM uses MUMPS. I had to uninstall MUMPS
from my computer, because it was used by the compilation process even
with `--enable-mumps=no --disable-mumps' or `--enable-mumps=no', I
reinstalled MUMPS when I ran the test with `--enable-par-mumps'. I also
attach a `diff' file that changes `autogen.sh' and other files.