Re: boundary region

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: boundary region
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 09:37:58 +0200

Dear Edouard

The function
asm_boundary_qu_term(boundary_num, mim, mf_u, mf_d, q)
accepts a region id as the first argument "boundary_num".

The _expression_ that you have used is for the old (low-level) generic assembly system, which we do not recommend so much anymore.

The function "asm_generic" is now preferred to "asm_boundary". But as said you should be able to use "asm_boundary_qu_term" directly.

Best regards
Kostas