gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-379 ] Problem with viewing project through

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-379 ] Problem with viewing project through the Project tree page
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:24:54 -0500

Bugs item #379, was opened at 2003-05-29 18:24
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=379&group_id=1

Category: Trove/Project Tree
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I have installed the rc2 version in order to deploy it in
my company. I have been remapping the trove_cat to our
needs.

Now I see a peculiar problem: when updating the trove
tree categorization for a project through
/project/admin/group_trove.php?group_id=x

The changes are applied through the trove_group_link
table. But I can't see anything on the Project tree page.

Looking through the
/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=xx
program, I see that all references to trove_group_link
are commented, but there is a reference to trove_agg
and I just can't find anywhere where this table is filled.

If I fill manually the trove_agg table then at least I
get the project description when I get to the correct
section however I don't the sum of projects in the
sections, I get (0 projects).

I don't know the architecture of the system, so I am
not sure if there is a problem or whether I have missed
something.