ggradebook-devel

[Ggradebook-devel] MY LAST WISH!

From: DANIEL ABDUL MCATEE
Subject: [Ggradebook-devel] MY LAST WISH!
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:25:02 -0500

Greetings

Peace and Love Be on to you,as you read this,I don't want you to feel sorry
for me,because I believe everyone will die someday.

My Name is Daniel Abdul Mcatee I a merchant of  Brunei nationality but presently
residing in Britain  I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has
defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even  myself)but my  business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that
was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know  that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I believe when God gives
me a second chance to come  to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it.Now that God has called me,I have willed and given
most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members
as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so.I have decided to give
alms to charity  organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds
I do on earth. So far,I have distributed  money to some charity organizations
in the Oman, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the
money which I have  there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they
refused  and kept the money to themselves.Hence,I do not trust them anymore,
as they seem  not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
$55,000,000
(Fifty five million dollars) that I have with a finance/Security Company
abroad.
I will want you to help me collect this  deposit and dispatche it to charity
organizations.

If you are capable of handling this project please get back to me with your full
name and contact,telephone number and email address where you can be reached
and i will
place a call through to you for further  instructions. Please also bear in mind
that for  your assistanace you will be rewarded generously.

God be with you.
Daniel Abdul Mcatee
Email: address@hidden