Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM dates

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM dates
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:41:14 -0400

   > By the way Henrik, if you need any help feel free to contact me.
   > I'm up in the Stockholm vicinity.

   I get weekly reports from Nico (who's doing a thesis at your
   place), so I know your where abouts :)

Nico as in Nicolae?  What a small world!

   > Maybe we could get Simon Josefsson over for a talk...

   I will propose Simon as a speaker at FSCONS and it would be great
   to have him at ghm...  we should :)

If Simon needs ideas for a talk, then he could either do something
Shishi, or how it is to run a consulting business around free
software.