[Ghm-discuss] Re: GNU Dinner FOSDEM

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Re: GNU Dinner FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:53:40 +0100

Hi Brian,

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 16:19 -0500, Brian Gough wrote:
> We plan to organise a GNU dinner venue at FOSDEM on the Saturday.  Do
> GNUSTEP and GCJ/Classpath want to join it with others from Guile,
> Hurd, etc?  If so, is there any venue you would prefer/recommend?

Sorry for the late reply. There is a group of people meeting and going
for dinner on Saturday night from the libre-java room
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/freejava
But there is no concrete plan yet. We will most likely get together at
the end of the day and see what we can find.

I will try to be at the beer even on Friday night (although that might
be somewhat crowded from my experience last year):
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/freejava

Cheers,

Mark