[Ghm-discuss] the hague - accommodation

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] the hague - accommodation
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:08:10 -0400

I just added this note to the Hague GHM webpage
http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2010/denhaag/

For individual rooms the Ibis Den Haag City Centre has discounted
rooms at 55 EUR/night if you pay in advance. This is slightly cheaper
than the hostel, but doesn't include breakfast. It's also further away
and you would need to take a tram to the venue.

(I decided to stay at the Ibis - 234 EUR vs 295 EUR at the Stayokay
hostel for 4 nights).