Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM Tasks feedback

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM Tasks feedback
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:00:18 -0400

> I have done that, and Luke is very enthusiastic about the idea.  The
> only trouble is, that I cannot find the people who raised this task.
>
> Who was it that wanted this project?  And is there anyone else here who
> is interested in contributing?

Well, I'm not sure if others did, but I raised it a while back on
gnu-prog-discuss. :)

I (FSF) am interested in having people work on this, so it would be good
to know who wants to be involved and what we can do to help coordinate.
I already have a couple names, but nothing has been set up yet.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.