Re: [Ghm-discuss] Meetup at FOSDEM?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Meetup at FOSDEM?
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:43:49 +0100

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> tor 2013-01-31 klockan 10:22 +0100 skrev Ludovic Courtès:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Last year some of us met in this bar:
>>
>>   Au Bon Vieux Temps
>>   Impasse Saint-Nicolas 4, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
>>   http://osm.org/go/0EoTgTCYB--
>>
>> What about meeting there on Friday evening, say around 7:30PM?
>> We can then find a place to eat around.
>>
>> Who’s coming?
>
> I'll try to be there around 7.30.  I'm not staying at Astrid's, so I'll
> go directly to the bar.

I still can't make tonight, but if anyone wants to let me know about
happenings at other times, I ended up getting a Belgian SIM -- my number
is 0478515916 -- SMS preferred.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.