Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013

From: Neal H. Walfield
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:27:34 +0200

Hi,

At the Düsseldorf FSFE fellowship meeting last week, Rainer Kersten
(an FSFE administrator / coordinator) mentioned that he would take
care of all of the local arrangements if the GHM were held in
Düsseldorf.  I told him that it looks like the next GHM will be held
in Göteborg, but that I would mention his offer.

Neal