Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013 in Paris: registration and talk proposals

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013 in Paris: registration and talk proposals
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:25:12 +0200

> We'd particularly love to have you.  I didn't know that you were in the
> GAC when we spoke on IRC.  May I add your name and talk proposal as
> "tentative"?

I'm only a recent addition to the GAC, so I don't think I was on it yet
when we spoke on IRC!  Anyway, yes you can add me and my talk (probably
pyconfigure, since it's new) as tentative.  I'd really like to attend so
I'm going to try hard to make it happen.

--
Brandon Invergo
http://brandon.invergo.net