Re: [Ghm-discuss] Dogs

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Dogs
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:12:48 +0200

On 2013-07-11 at 20:08, Glen Stark wrote:

> Hi, I'm interested in attending the GHM in Paris this year.  Not that it
> will have any impact on whether or not I come, but I would like to ask
> if I can bring my dog?  He's pretty quiet unless a cat gets within ~10m.

Hello Glen.

As much as I love animals, I really don't think we can have a dog at
IRILL.  Our room is on the third floor, which by the way is only
accessible by elevators and all carpeted, which I suppose makes it
particularly difficult to clean.

I suppose "no" has to be the default answer, even if this bothers me; in
a different location, such as last year's, I think this would definitely
have worked.  However let's wait for an official confirmation from
Sylvestre.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net