Re: [Ghm-discuss] Keysigning?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Keysigning?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:35:31 +0200

Hello Thomas and John.

Yesterday I've drafted a preliminary program, which I've sent to the
speakers for confirmation.  If we have a key-signing party, that would
probably have to be on Thursday afternoon.  I think the thing shouldn't
last more than one hour.  We could have it, for example, from 5pm to
6pm.

> We could follow the procedure used at FOSDEM [0]. They use a procedure based
> on Zimmerman-Sassaman key signing protocol [1].

I have no experience, but we can try and study that.  However, before
confirming the keysigning session, I'd like to make sure that enough
people are interested.  If you think you will be there, please answer.

As for myself, I vote a weak yes.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu