Re: [Ghm-discuss] Starting early: GHM 2014

From: Pascal Rullier
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Starting early: GHM 2014
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:06:23 +0200

On 2013-08-17 at 07:19, John Darrington wrote:

I'm also however not entirely happy with merging it into another event.
Perhaps it would be possible to hold GHM immediately before (or after)
the Libre Software Meeting?

John and I have talked a little about this on IRC.  José, we should
discuss about the next GHM in the GNU assembly, on Sunday.  We can
continue brainstorming here on the list in the meantime.

Pascal, I suppose you have deadlines for organizing such a big event.
Would it be acceptable to you if we gave you a final answer at the end
of next week, or possibly a little later?

Luca, yes we have deadlines, the final program will be released on march 2014, but, it's good for us to know as soon as possible what you have decided, your needs,
amphitheater, medium rooms... to reserve locations.

Best regards,

--
Pascal Rullier
Président FRUL