Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30 Jan: Pre-Fosdem Lunch & Meeting

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30 Jan: Pre-Fosdem Lunch & Meeting
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:02:40 +0100

Hello.

On 2014-01-26 at 14:38, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:

> On the back of Deb's list for dinner, I've got a preliminary
> lunch/meeting list of the following people:

Unfortunately I'll not be able to join you for lunch; I'll arrive in the
afternoon.  I'd like to be with you, but I've already reserved my train
and now it's too late for me to change.

I'll see you at dinner, or in the late-ish afternoon.

By the way, Deb, is dinner at the same place as lunch?  Please let us
know.  I'm sending contact information in private.

Looking forward to seeing you,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net