Re: [Ghm-discuss] Last chance to participate in keysigning

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Last chance to participate in keysigning
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 09:47:21 +0200

I can confirm, that your key is in the ring.

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 09:44:41PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
     Hi,

     I didn't receive any confirmation that my key was taken into account
     (I sent it a while ago now), and you mention that the keyring will be
     finalized after the August 10 dead-line, so...  Is there a way to
     ensure everything's OK ? :)

     - Sylvain

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3