Re: [Ghm-discuss] How to your keys ?

From: Juergen Sauermann
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] How to your keys ?
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:36:21 +0200

Hi Alfred, Andreas,

so why then all these emails that say "Your signed PGP key" ?

These emails all have an attachment (and I still don't know how to create
such an attachment for the other participants).

And my guess (understanding would be to too much) so far was that the attachment contains my key signed by the sender and that I should some upload the attachment content to the keyserver. Your final step below suggests, however, that I should (1) fetch somebody's key from the keyserver (I managed to do that), (2) sign it with my key, and (3) upload it to the keyserver again. That would be pretty simple and involve no emails
whatsoever.

Still confused,
Jürgen