Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?

From: Niels Möller
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 09:57:34 +0100

John Sullivan <address@hidden> writes:

> Who all will be at FOSDEM?

I'll be there. I'm arriving Friday afternoon (at the airport around 15),
so I'd be happy to meetup on Friday evening.

> I'm giving a presentation in the Embedded Devroom, I think on Saturday,
> talking about FSF's Respects Your Freedom hardware certification
> program. Are there other GNU-related presentations?

I haven't really looked at the program yet, but I know Nikos is
coorganizing a security devroom, which might be interesting to some of
us. See https://github.com/security-devroom/fosdem-2015

Regards,
/Niels