Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:33:16 +0100

Hi!

I'll again be attending FOSDEM this year!  :-)

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 19:05:45 +0100, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

Alex, please count me in, too!

> > I should be able to make it, but I don’t know what Indian restaurant
> > that would be.  Could someone please tell me the address?

"Annapurna".  <https://www.google.de/search?q=annapurna+bruxelles> says:
Lakensestraat 26/Rue de Laeken 26, 1000 Bruxelles.

> We can also meet around 19:45 in the Astrid lobby.  I'm landing at 4pm,
> so I should be able to join as well. :)

Also again staying at the Astrid, <http://www.astridhotel.be>, so will
meet you guys there (assuming my train connection doesn't get messed up).
The restaurant is just around the corner.

CCed a few more GNU guys, if you're interested to join.  (Justus, I
remember seeing some chatter that you'll be attending this year -- great!
Tom, don't know if you'll be driving in for the evening?  Gianluca, don't
know when you'll be arriving?)  Otherwise will see you guys on
Saturday/Sunday.

Grüße
 Thomas