[Ghm-discuss] Rennes?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Rennes?
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 11:37:22 +0200

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that we'd be happy to host GHM 2016 in Rennes
(Brittany, France, 2h from Paris by train) at Inria this summer.

I'm currently thinking August, but September or October could also be
done if August seems too rushed. ;-).

Please let me know if you like the idea or if I'm stepping on somebody's
toes here. Also, if someone else would volunteer to organize the program
(as in, schedule, speakers, website, anything non-local), that would be
greatly appreciated.

Happy hacking!

Christian