Re: [Ghm-discuss] Write a page on gnu.org about GNU Hackers Meetings?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Write a page on gnu.org about GNU Hackers Meetings?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:55:46 -0400

  > We can add information on how to organize one to that page.  Maybe an
  > additional entry in the FAQ?

That would be one way.  But please consider making this a separate page.

The reason I suggest that is that there may need to be many items
about how to organize -- it might eventually become bigger than the
existing page.  If that happens, putting it in a separate page would
be more convenient for the people who don't want to organize one.

--
Dr Richard Stallman