Re: [Ghm-discuss] Dinner on Tuesday, 3rd Sept

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Dinner on Tuesday, 3rd Sept
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 00:32:11 +0200

    Is anyone arriving in Madrid on Tuesday?  I arrive around 18:30 at
    MAD and would like to meet with whoever is available for a pre-GHM
    dinner.

Good idea.

Let's meet Tuesday at 21:00 in Plaza de Callao (Metro Station "Callao"),
which is near the city center and easily reachable.

We can meet just next to the entrance of the metro station.  That should
be:

   40°25'12.0"N 3°42'20.9"W