Re: GHM 2020: Swiss edition

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: GHM 2020: Swiss edition
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:51:21 +0100

On 11/11/19 1:36 PM, John Darrington wrote:
> But like Jose says, I think Tim is about to announce arrangements for the
> regular annual GHM.   I think it's great that people are organising more
> meetings, but we should not let each one "compete" with each other.  So
> let's keep the https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2020 page for the regular summer GHM.

Well, I don't see this as competing. It's not like it's in the same week
or even month ;-).

That said, I think we could just put all 2020 events on one big page
(with an index inside the page), instead of having another separate
index page or people going straight for /ghm/2020/ and not finding all
2020 meetings.