Re: GHM 2020: Swiss edition

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GHM 2020: Swiss edition
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:53:31 +0100

    > But like Jose says, I think Tim is about to announce arrangements for the
    > regular annual GHM.   I think it's great that people are organising more
    > meetings, but we should not let each one "compete" with each other.  So
    > let's keep the https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2020 page for the regular summer
GHM.

    Well, I don't see this as competing. It's not like it's in the same week
    or even month ;-).

    That said, I think we could just put all 2020 events on one big page
    (with an index inside the page), instead of having another separate
    index page or people going straight for /ghm/2020/ and not finding all
    2020 meetings.

That works for me.
Tim, what do you think?