Re: GHM 2022 in İzmir, Turkey, 01-02 October: call for presentations, ev

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Re: GHM 2022 in İzmir, Turkey, 01-02 October: call for presentations, even remote
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 16:26:04 +0000

Yes, I want to do a remote talk about GNU Lilypond and how I make libre
licensed Desktop Music [1]. This also includes synthesized singing,
where I am going to sample my own voice. For each song I publish the
complete score as a ly file, and all files needed to control the
rendering process.

[1]

--
Tobias Platen

jami.net: 98f2876d46a2680ec0b9e5413907e80cee0ded3d
xmpp: tobias_platen AT fsfe.org