FOSDEM and dinner Friday 3

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: FOSDEM and dinner Friday 3
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:08:50 +0100

It is FOSDEM again! :)

As it is traditional, I booked a room at the Hotel Ibis Brussels City
Centre (Rue Joseph Plateau, near the St. Catherine Church and Madame
Moustache) from Friday 3 February to Monday 6 February.

As it is also traditional, in Friday 3 we are having a GNU dinner at the
New Annapurna, Rue de Laeken 26, at 20:00.  Please let me know if you
plan to attend the dinner, since I may have to expand the reservation.

Note that this year we will be having a Binary Tools
(https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/track/binary_tools/) devroom organized
for Sunday morning.  I am staying until Monday because the post-devroom
(discussions, beers, whatever) will be interesting and hopefully
productive and I don't want to hurry it.

I also plan to attend the kernel devroom, also in Sunday.

Other than that, I guess we will be hanging and hacking around in the
cafeteria, as usual.

My phone number is +49 176 240 91 368.
See you very soon! :)