[glob2-devel] English, new gfx, rsync and music

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] English, new gfx, rsync and music
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:08:23 +0200

Hello,

This mail will be in English as some English speaking people joined the ml
recently. English-only speaking people, note that some discussion will
probably continue in French but feel free to ask questions in English.

Joey did new building sites for inn and hospital level 2 (second level,
internally level 1 because we begin from 0). They have been added to the gfx
repository.

This repository (and the onbe for maps) is now using rsync for both upload and
download. To upload, I use my access to yog1.ysagoon.com so for now I manage
the gfx and maps repositories.
To update, juste use :
./syncdata (will update your data to the latest version)
./syncmaps (will update to distribution maps to the latest version)
As we use rsync now, update will be much faster. You need rsync
(http://samba.anu.edu.au/rsync/)

Yesterday I showd glob2 with changing music to Jacques, our music composer. He
really likes the game but think the music is too short. He will be working on
a longer version after holidays. This work will take some mounths. I would
like to thank him again for this extremly high quality music (all the tracks
are composed in counterpoint).

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
Stéphane Magnenat
Assistant doctorant, administrateur système