[glob2-devel] alpha7 publicity

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] alpha7 publicity
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:33:48 +0200

Hello,

Now I'm too tired to update all the sites (freshmeat, linux games,
happypenguin, ...) regarding the alpha7 release. If someone wants to do it,
(s)he will be very welcome, otherwise I'll do it tomorow or the day after...

Enjoy this new release

Steph

P.S.            Seb, could you do a win32 build ? (Or just cvs up quickly: with
alpha6
the win32 build was incompatible with the linux version because it was from a
too recent CVS post alpha6), thanks !. Martin, could you do an OS X build ?
If required, the CVS tag is alpha7. Thx