Re: [glob2-devel] New Features Galore (ps: I merged them)

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Features Galore (ps: I merged them)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:24:12 +0100

Hello,

Thanks a lot for those great new features! I really like them, they are very
cool :-)

I think we should make a new release with them, once we have done some
testing, and, for instance, adapted the tutorial. I remind people that we
keep the tutorial script in script/tutorial.sgsl in CVS in order to easily
track and merge changes.

Bradley, you are the actual maintainer, and I do not want to overpass your
authority ;-), yet I really think we should have a release manager that has
Internet access. You do a so great job implementing new features that it is
sad we do not manage to get new versions out more often. What does the
community think about this, does anyone want to volunteer ?

Thanks for the great job, have a ncie day,

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com