Re: [glob2-devel] Status of team page

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Status of team page
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 22:08:32 +1200

Team page is broken. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Going to bed right now though.

(if you want to help, find me a link that will always produce the latest master copy of the authors file from mucurial in raw format Im thinking http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/raw-file/c584b9e11dcc/AUTHORS but is that revision specific? MAke a change to authors and see if it updates. If not, revision specific, if so, I'll use that link tomorrow

.