[glob2-devel] site upgrade

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] site upgrade
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:58:59 -0300

this weekend I would like to do an upgrade of the wiki and forums and modify them a bit to our needs as necessary, but would like some help. I will be doing this by creating a backup copy of the database and in a separate folder downloading and merging the wiki and forums again with the latest versions, followed by all the glorious testing before moving it to the root web folder.

I will be on ~12:00 PDT 6/30/07 (it's 2AM right now) so I'll see you guys then if you wish to help

cheers,
Kyle