Re: [glob2-devel] resign is no win for the opponent

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] resign is no win for the opponent
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 07:45:28 +0200

> This is a known deformity of the new engine, due to the fact that the
> player continues to exist after they quit, they are taken over by a plain
> AI. I forgot to fix it.

I think that passing the control to an AI is good, but that we should tag the
player as having lost, and do not consider it for winning condition. Is fact,
this flag should be useful for neutral teams in campaign as well.

If all the player's asset disappear that would be strange.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net