Re: [glob2-devel] old yog is down

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] old yog is down
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:30:04 +1200

> although we switched to a new yog server, we should keep the old one running. at least until ubuntu has switched to our version .9

It was working. I'm sure Brad got both running side by side. Oh well. It will give people a push to see why its not working, by coming to the website and then downloading the new version :P

Not good practice, but the more people using .9 the better.

> i right now am experiencing many bugs with .9 :/

Such as? (game or installation?) Some package bugs were fixed recently. Has this solved you problems?

Regards
Kieran