[glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:55:08 +0200

Hi list

12 days no mail on the ML
6 days no edit on the Wiki
at least 20 days no updateing the mediawiki ;)
15 days no commit on hg
on  the forum:
 a 13 days old unanswered question (i guess) in español
a 22 days old bug report is unanswered (Bugs -> missing glob2.desktop, install fails). Somehow this rings a bell but i couldn't find it on the ml nore on the bt.

Please don't let this game down. If you don't support it with programming, please rethink my proposed bounty system at http://globulation2.org/wiki/Bounty Up till now I am the only doner. What's wrong about that idea? If others participate maybe i give up my job and live on that bounties. Or Bradley or Erik does.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb (dreaming)