Re: [glob2-devel] Progress at "Harvesting area brush" http://cofundos.or

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Progress at "Harvesting area brush" http://cofundos.org/project.php?id=48
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:25:30 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
While trying this feature, the game asserted because it attempted to load sprite area frame 30, but the highest numbered frame in your tar.gz is 29. I suppose that you have forgotten to send one image.

Now as I feel you take me for the author of all this: I only received it due to my project at cofundos. Eduardo Alberto Hernández Muñoz left it to me to do whatever I want with his started and _not_finished_ work.
Nevertheless I will ask him for any missing files.

Greetings, Leo

--
Wer mir seinen Brief im verschlossenen Kuvert schicken möchte, kann das mit diesem Schlüssel tun:
http://wiki.leowandersleb.de/index.php/Public_Key