Re: [glob2-devel] Hg tree pruning

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hg tree pruning
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27:20 +0100

> We need to find a way to prune hg tree of Kieran's .o files, otherwise each
> glob2 repository will have these files forever :-(

Sorry for the delay, but I haven't read mails lately ...

This should kill a revision and all its descendants:
# hg strip -n <revision>

If we have some cleaned revisions among the descendants, we can use
"hg transplant" to cherry pick them.

I don't know of a mercurial command to prohibit repushing specific
revisions (based on
there hash value). I'll have to think about that.

Is our repository already cleaned by now?
--
Kai Antweiler