[glob2-devel] glob2 translation

From: Rezo Imnadze
Subject: [glob2-devel] glob2 translation
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:37:30 +0400

Dear glob2 developers,

I have translated the game into Georgian language.
texts.ka.txt file is attached to this mail.

Please add this language to game, if ever will be next update.

--
"Feel free to write a small presentation about yourself and your
interests if you wish to."

So about me:
Age: 21
Gender: male
Country: Georgia
Proficient in software development. Using C, Assembler, Java, C# and other programming languages.
Working experience: Georgian Railway - Senior programmer, Geocell - GSM operator - Documenter (current).
Education: Georgian Technical University - IT (Automation), Tbilisi Free University - MBA in Operations Management (current).
Hobbies: Music (play on Drums, Base guitar, Electric guitar), Honey making (70 - 100 hives during the year).
Bad English writer, but I'm learning. :)

--
Best regards
Rezo Imnadze