Re: [glob2-devel] we got raped

From: Rezo Imnadze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] we got raped
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:39:21 +0400

I can offer you my brother's CAPTCHA generator php library, if you need.

http://callover.net/CaptchaImage.php

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Kyle Lutze <address@hidden> wrote:
preliminary findings is that they managed to spam the heck out of the wiki and forums by using a phpmyadmin code injection exploit. Leo said before he went to bed he removed the file that allows for the exploit and reverted to yesterday's backup. We should be good to go now, although we'll find out for certain once Leo has time to look over everything. We should probably get around to bringing phpbb and mediawiki up to date too.

Kyle