glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Brainshop = brainfuck (Results)

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Brainshop = brainfuck (Results)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:38:50 +0530

Hello,
1st: 820 Points - Lokesh Nyati & Siddharth Juneja (Cash Prize: Rs. 250)
2nd: 700 Points - Aravind Kumar & Raghavendra Rao (Cash Prize: Rs. 125)
2nd: 700 Points - Prashant & Robin (Cash Prize: Rs. 125)
3rd: 600 Points - Parul Puri & Divya Sharma
4th: 430 Points - Mayank & Sandesh
5th: 410 Points - K Prakash & Sarvendra Kr
6th: 150 Points - Abhishek & Munish

Other teams that qualified were:

Munish & Vikas
Teetash & Sanat Thomas
Prathmesh & Shruti Bhaik
Arun & Shyam
Arjun & Manabesh
Adhiraj & Avinash

       Congrats, everyone it was gr8 to see the contest being a gd success.
Me and Rishi on 26 Jan(I m nt sure) attended Creative commons- India
launch at  IIT Mumbai. I collected some CC CDs for GLUG people here,
but they are few in number.
So, I have decided to give each finalist team a CD. Do collect it from
me as soon as possible.
If you are not able to collect it, then mail me at
address@hidden and I will make sure you receive it.
Others don't get disappointed you can take a soft copy from me or all
of those who have CDs. It is worth a lk, so grab it quickly;)

--
Regards
Rakesh

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation   -o)
Kernel 2.6.15-27  on a i686                    /\
                                                        _\_v