glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcing Fedora Core 6 local repository: part

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcing Fedora Core 6 local repository: part 2
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:57:22 +0530

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 12:19:03AM +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> The Core repository mirror for 64 bit architecture is also available.
> The procedure is the same as in the case of 32 bit systems.
>
> To try it out download this file:
> http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/fedora-core.repo and replace your
> /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-core.repo with this file.
>
> Just to be safe I will advise you to do this before starting to use it:
> # yum clean all

That is awesome.... From now on people wont have to worry
 about broken packages and broken install everything will
 be cool fast and fine... That is great work.......

Could you also make a repository for Dapper since a lot of people use it and
complain regarding broken installs and incomplete package downloads and most
of the packages are in the ftp site so could you also make a repository for
Dapper?????

Regards,
Vivek

--

   After the game both the pawn and king go to the same chessboard