glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:53:03 +0530

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 10:51:50PM +0530, Manu G.V wrote:
> why this Ubuntu and fedora man all we use is GNU/Linux. Always hope
> GNU/Linux will have a bright future not Ubuntu or Fedora.

That is right we use GNU/Liunux and it is true that we all use GNU/Linux.
What I meant was there is an ongoing holiday repo creation war of Ubuntu and
Fedora only in friendly spirits and in this race the winner will always be
GNU/Linux...........

Regards,
Vivek
--
Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage.
                -- Publilius Syrus