[Gluster-devel] Gluster Pocket Reference

From: Paul Cuzner
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Pocket Reference
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:26:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Thanks to all for the feedback.

I've applied the following changes to the attached document;

The doc focuses on the new entrants to the "world of gluster". However, given the feedback I think another guide is needed that is more focused on devops for things like ovirt/openstack/swift/SMB integration, hooks, resolving split brain. If anyone has any other topics ideas for the devops version, please let me know.

Is the best place for the odt/odg files the forge?

Cheers,

Paul C