Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] PLEASE READ ! We need your opinion.

From: Kaushal M
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] PLEASE READ ! We need your opinion. GSOC-2014 and the Gluster community
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:11:44 +0530

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM, John Mark Walker <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks, Kaushal!
>
> The next steps are the following:
>
> - find out the deadlines for student proposals. If we're going with the
> Fedora umbrella, we need to get any student proposals submitted very soon
The deadline is this Friday, March 21. We've got 3 days more.

> - write out proposals on fedora project ideas page
This is the ideas page -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2014
I'm not sure if we should be adding all the ideas I listed earlier
there as some are pretty easy to finish whereas others will take
longer than the GSOC timeline to finish. Also, the ideas need to be in
a specific format.
If I could get help doing this, we could add all.

> - submit proposals, along with proposed mentors
> - track down Vipul and see if he's still interested - I believe he said he
> was working with KP? KP - can you confirm this?
KP is on vacation and will be back in April, but I can confirm on his
behalf as he had talked to me about this. Since KP isn't around, Vijay
said he'll be reaching out to Vipul.