gm-users

Re: [Gm-users] First time setup questions.

From: Jesse Lovelace
Subject: Re: [Gm-users] First time setup questions.
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:11:45 -0400

Please look to the NNIM website for newer code and more updates:

http://nnim.sourceforge.net

NNIM is the wx client to the GNU messenger and is under heavy development. CryptoPP is included in the new GM distrobutions from the NNIM cvs.

jesse

Administrator wrote:

I have downloaded GM via CVS in /root/gm/ and have downloaded crypto++ 4.2 in zip format and unzipped it in /root/gm/crypto/

I get errors during the make, I am trying to compile the QT client for I have QT installed properly to my knowledge. Is there a better way to put crypto++ in than the zip file? like CVS?
I am using gcc3.0.4 and qt 2.3.2

Any suggestions?