Re: [Gm2] Re: GM2 Bug no. 3

From: Iztok Kobal
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: GM2 Bug no. 3
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:03:29 +0200

I strongly agree with Martin with the commend at the proposal no. 1.

Yet, for some source-purifying purposes (documentation or even maybe that sometimes the different argument names could also mean that different versions of the sources are being taken during the compilation process or something else) you may introduce the proposed -W.... option.

On the other hand, with introducing such and/or other rarely used options, you just make gm2 too complex. Yet I can imagine that there is only matter of one IF clause within the code since the functionality is already done. So, maybe you can leave it, really.

Iztok