[Gm2] GM2 Cross-compilation

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] GM2 Cross-compilation
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:09:07 -0500

Greetings:

I note that the GM2 guidance on building cross-compilers is to place them in
separate directories.  I have always distinguished them via the configuration
option "--program-suffix" with the binaries all residing in the same directory. In particular, I have gcc-68k, gcc-arm, gcc-h9, and so on. On Solaris, keeping the 32- and 64-bit versions in the same directory seems to cause problems. Does anyone else keep GM2 cross-compilers in the same directory.

Sincerely,
john