[Gm2] cvs latest changes

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] cvs latest changes
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:18:19 +0100

Hi,

here are a small number of changes:

   * gm2/TODO:  removed multidimensional unbounded arrays.
     Added TSIZE.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Code.mod:  removed Head parameter
     from DisplayQuadList.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GenGCC.mod:  removed Head parameter
     from DisplayQuadList.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Optimize.mod:  added bounds checks
     to ensure that we never look outside the quad range
     specified.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Quads.def:  removed AddQuad and
     also removed the parameter Head from DisplayQuadList.
     Removed KillQuad.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Quads.mod:  many changes which
     remove the static array Quads and use a dynamic
     equivalent.  Also make the builtin function TSIZE
     generate appropriate quadruples.
   * gm2/gm2-libs-iso/SYSTEM.def:  fixed typo.

   * gm2/patches/gcc/4.1.2/08.gaius_ipa_type_escape.c:
     new file.  This patch detects cyclic ARRAY and POINTER
     definitions which can now occur in gcc due to
     06.gaius_patch_tree.

the good news is that a static array has been eliminated and also 18
more regression tests pass.  These required a gcc patch but they also
stop dejagnu having to timeout some bad tests.  On a x86_64 debian
system dejagnu reports 66 failures out of 8000 ish.  I'm currently
implementing ISO TSIZE which I forgot about :-)