Re: [Gm2] links down

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] links down
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:35:34 +0100

<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> some download links on your website are down, including the debian
> repository urls.
> Would be nice if you could offer me a working url or fix the one on your
> website. Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
> Marc

Hi Marc,

sadly the disk crashed and the repo was lost - however I still have
many of the individual .deb files (all the source packages) and
scripts to rebuild the repo.  So I hopefully will construct it later
on - I'm very near to fixing gm2 so that it passes all regression
tests.  I'll try building the latest gm2 as a .deb release (for
amd64):