Re: [Gm2] constant overflow error with MAX(INTEGER8)

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: Re: [Gm2] constant overflow error with MAX(INTEGER8)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:12:17 -0400

Hi Gaius,

That's a pretty obscure bug - thanks for the latest fix.

With that fix our application now compiles with GM2!  Hooray!  Thank
you so much for all your hard work to make that possible!

There are some runtime issues that I'm investigating, but getting the
application to build is a major milestone.

Regards,
Scott